- Training and demonstration on Towards Zero Plastic Bags: The DayAnidhi Earth Model A Community Guide, for the Malaysian Environmental NGO’s (MENGO’s). Funded by DANIDA – Danish International Development Assistance through the MENGO’S
- Training and demonstration on Towards Zero Plastic Bags: The DayAnidhi Earth Model in partnership with two MENGO members, the Consumer Association of Penang and the Sustainable Development Network of Malaysia in Penang and Kuantan respectively. Activities were funded by DANIDA –Danish International Development Assistance through the MENGO’S.
- Talk and demonstration to Technip Malaysia staff on Towards Zero Plastic Bags: The DayAnidhi Earth Model; a Community Guide.
- A booth exhibit on Towards Zero Plastic Bags: The DayAnidhi Earth Model in partnership with the Department of Solid Waste Management of the Ministry of Housing and Local Government for National Recycling Day 2007.
- Trainer for Training Course on Developing Capacity of NGOs for the Practical Implementation of IWRM in Malaysia, with the Malaysian Environmental NGO’s (MENGO’S) and with LESTARI – the Institute for Environment and Development, University Kebangsaan Malaysia for the MyCAP net project.
These include the projects that Thayanithi Kulenthran was a resource person and/or Project Coordinator before the social enterprise Dayanidhi Earth was born to create the movement of “Compassion for Earth”.
- Environmental Impact Assessments of major government and private sector projects that included flood mitigation, coastal protection works, housing, resort and industrial development, a 500KV Transmission Line (TNB) and the EIA of the Shell Refinery in Port Dickson; 1991-1995
- The Vietnam Environmental Management Exchange Project, an international tripartite project involving Vietnam, Malaysia and Colorado State/USA; 2001-2002
- Resource person/Consultant on River and Stream conservation to the Centre for Environmental Technologies Malaysia (CETEC); 2004-2006. The project was funded by the UNDP GEF SGP grant funds.
- Lead Author on Inspirational Services of Ecosystems, Conditions and Trends Report, Millennium Assessment; 2000-2005.
* Greenfields Consulting, a sole proprietor company Thayanithi set up in 1999 was the primary partner to the Colorado Environmental Business Alliance and to the University of Colorado Business Advancement Centre on the afore said project. The project was funded by a US AID-USAEP-CSG- SEI grant; 2001-2002.